The website www.christiesshop.com is edited by the company in its own name called "Christie 's Shop" , whose headquarters is
Christie 's Shop
1A Avenue Grand Duc Jean ,
L- 8323 Capellen, Luxembourg
RCS Registration No.: A39552
MCM: 10036873 / 0
" Christie 's Shop " is subject to VAT, the VAT number is LU26189759
www.christiesshop.com is hosted by Clicboutic whose headquarters are at:
87 rue de Dunkerque 75009 Paris
Phone: +33 811 033 301
The general structure of the website www.christiesshop.com including text, graphics , images, sound and video composing, are the property of "Christie's Shop". Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total use of this website by any means whatsoever without the prior written consent of "Christie's Shop" is strictly prohibited and could constitute infringement.
Protection of personal data:
- The data in the database of the website www.christiesshop.com can only come from the voluntary registration of its Visitor's personal data through his registration as a customer to perform a order of products. All personal data collected is treated with the strictest confidentiality. In particular, " Christie 's Shop " undertakes to respect the confidentiality of e-mail messages sent through an email.
- No personal data type will be passed on to any commercial company or other organization.
- The collection of personal data is necessary in the management of orders by " Christie's Shop." These data are used only for processing orders from the Buyer or to inform about products, services and offers provided by " Christie 's Shop." All personal data is subject to the Law of 2 August 2002 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
- The personal information that " Christie's Shop " collects are processed, recorded and stored in accordance with the legal provisions in force in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Under Chapter VI of the Act of 2 August 2002, the Visitor and the recipient of an Order have certain rights, including the right to access their data processed by "Christie's Shop," the right for opposition and the right to correct inaccurate information. The Visitor and the recipient of an Order who wish to exercise these rights can verify and correct any data concerning them on the "My Account" page or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of financial transactions:
Professionals in the field of secured online payment, handle the confidentiality and security of financial transactions. Indeed, "Christie's Shop" has opted for the "PayPal Integral" service that supports secured Internet payments, and all the processing of the financial transaction takes place on the server of "PayPal" and never transit on "Christie's Shop." This ensures complete safety for the Buyer. "Christie's Shop" can neither know nor store at any time the credit card numbers of potential buyers . As a result, "Christie 's Shop" can not under any circumstances be liable for injury or incident whatsoever on the financial transactions.