10 chicken legs or meat pieces, 50 g Mayil BBQ spices, 400 g tomato ketchup, 100 g mustard paste, 10 g thyme, 5 g herbes de Provence, 50 ml oil, 50 g crushed garlic, 50 g crushed ginger, salt and pepper.
- Wash the chicken legs or pieces of meat and cut them into two.
- With a knife, make two incisions in the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Add all the ingredients, including Mayil BBQ spices.
- Add oil to the mixture and leave aside for two hours.
- Place the chicken or meat on a hot grill and turn them regularly until they are cooked.
- Can be served as such or with salad and fries.