4 kg chicken legs or meat, 50 g Mayil stew spices, 300 g sliced onions, 75 g crushed garlic, 50 g crushed ginger, 1.5 kg sliced tomatoes, 10 g thyme, 30 g coriander, 100 ml vegetable oil, 100 ml poultry stock, salt, pepper and chili.
- Marinate the chicken with Mayil stew spices and put aside for 15 minutes.
- Sweat onions, garlic and ginger.
- Stir in the marinated chicken or meat, thyme and chili.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add stock and simmer for 20 minutes until the meat becomes tender.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
- Best served with white rice.