1 kg basmati rice, 50 g Mayil spices for pilau, 30 g chopped garlic, 100 g carrots cut in sticks, 100 g French beans cut length-wise, 100 g cauliflower cut into florets, 100 g green peas, 150 g diced onions, 100 g clarified butter, 2 bay leaves, 1.5 liters water, salt.
- Melt the clarified butter in a pot, stir in the onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots, French beans, Mayil spices for pilau and bay leaves.
- Add salt and put aside for 4 minutes.
- Stir in rice and water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cauliflower florets and green peas.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Set aside for ten minutes before serving.