4 kg chicken legs (or whole chicken), 50 g Mayil spices for roast, 200 g onions, 100 g garlic, 2 bay leaves, 4 tbs light soy sauce, 2 tbs black soy sauce, 250 ml water, 5 g salt, 100 ml vegetable oil.
- Marinate the chicken with Mayil spices for roast, garlic and soy sauces.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Brown the pieces of chicken for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add onions and bay leaves.
- Moisten with water and cook on low heat for 30 to 35 minutes, until the water evaporates.
- Serve hot, with fries and salad.