1 kg chicken cut into pieces, 50 g Mayil masala of spices for chicken, 2 sliced onions, 200 g diced potatoes, 200 g green peas, juice of ½ lemon, 3 tbs vegetable oil, 1 tbs garlic and ginger paste, 100 g minced coriander leaves, 2 diced tomatoes, 6 curry leaves, 10 g salt, 5 g pepper.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, ginger and lemon juice and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Fry the onions and curry leaves.
- Add the chicken, potatoes and green peas.
- Stir in Mayil masala of spices for chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and a cup of water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with minced coriander leaves.
- Best served hot, with white rice.